I haven’t tried to get you back since the day after we broke up because I learned what a waste of life you actually were. I also learned how much of a happier person I am without all of the dead weight. No more unnecessary bullshit. No more lies. No more wondering if your penis is advertised on Craigslist or what female escort service ad you chose to respond to. No more wondering what dating application is hidden on your phone and if you’re meeting up with random girls to have sex with. Life is good, whether or not you choose to believe it. I deserve better. 😘
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.